Beno.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, beno.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
“The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
Personal data you give us
We can’t help you make a booking or request a quote without certain information. When you do either of those things, we ask you for the information we need so we can give you what you want. This is pretty standard stuff and may include your name, age, date, and place of birth, and contact details (email, address, and phone number). It can also include information about your passport, identity card, and driving license – and payment information.
In addition, we collect information from your computer when you use one of our platforms, even if you don’t make a booking. This may include your IP address, which browser you use, and your language settings. There are also situations where we receive information about you from third parties, or automatically collect other information. This is a basic overview of the information we collect.
We store and use the information that you give us. When you make a booking, we need at least your name, email address, and payment information. We might also ask for your home address, phone number and date of birth, and the names of any additional drivers.
If you get in touch with us (by phone, by email, or through social media, for example) we will collect information from you there too.
After your booking, we may ask you to provide a review to help us improve our services, and to help ensure future customers get exactly what they’re looking for.
There are also other ways you might give us information. For example, if you’re browsing with your mobile device, you can share your current location with us, so we can provide you with the best possible service. To make things easier, you can also open a user account, which lets you review and manage your bookings, as well as saving your personal settings and your passport and driving license details. It also makes it easier to make future bookings.
Personal data you give us about others
You might add someone as an additional driver, or you might make a booking on behalf of someone else, for example, a friend, family member, or colleague. If you do, please make sure that that person knows you’re giving us their details and has accepted the way we handle their personal data (as described in this Notice). This is your responsibility.
Use of data
- We may use the personal information we collect:
- To verify your identity and help you if you have forgotten your password or login details on any of our websites.
- To help provide the services you have requested.
- To provide you with further information about other websites and services that we consider may be of interest to you;
- For future marketing and use for promotional and informational purposes, including direct marketing,market research, and surveys;
- To ensure you are provided with the information that is most relevant to you and your interest
- For any other use after obtaining your consent
- We will seek your consent if we wish to use your personal information for purposes other than those that you have previously agreed to.
- Personal information including but not limited to (identity, passport, driver’s license, vehicle license, etc.) will be disclosed, if requested by any governmental, federal, or security entity.
Cookies and follow-up
- We may use the information generated by cookies for the following purposes:
- Traffic patterns to and from the website.
- Ensure that any ad is shown to the most appropriate person.
- Enable you to access the website, use certain services, and visit the sections that are allowed to be accessed by registered members only.
- You can choose to reject cookies by closing them in your browser and/or deleting them from your hard drive. You do not need the “cookies” to be effective in order to use the website, but you will need them when you log in to the website and access to custom or secure content. Some web pages may not work correctly if cookies are closed.
Profile format images (also known as web beacons)
We provide profile format images to measure user behavior, to help us improve user experience, and manage site content. We may use these images on this website, in our emails, in our advertisements on other websites, or in our advertisements on other emails.
Content providers, advertisers, and partners
We are not responsible for data collection practices, privacy policies, or other website content other than what we have on our website, including any website accessible through a link on our website. You should contact the operators of those websites directly if you wish to inquire about their privacy policies and practices before submitting your personal information to them. It is your responsibility to keep this information private and confidential.
Choice and rejection
- Rejection and lack of access to certain services or participation in some interactive areas;
- The choice to agree to contact us on certain matters such as notification of new features on the website, beta testing, or promotional activities.
Owning, correcting and updating information